What Sets Us Apart
HR Policy Association has been bringing together the
chief human resource officers of large corporations for more than 40 years. There
are hundreds if not thousands of HR organizations, but what sets HR Policy Association
apart are the following:
- An organization that brings together the top HR executives from primarily Fortune
- The primary attendees at HR Policy's main membership meetings are the most senior
human resource executives of the Association's member corporations. The number of
senior corporate executives who attend our membership meetings typically exceeds
200 per meeting.
- The Association's culture is one that goes beyond simply networking and benchmarking;
what brings HR executives to our organization is an interest in working collaboratively
with their peers to develop positive solutions to the most difficult problems facing
senior corporate human resource officers.
- The Association routinely provides the most comprehensive and timely analytical
materials of HR public policy trends. These insights provide senior corporate decision
makers with the tools needed to assess the potential impact of the public policy
process and build effective strategies.
- A desire to have the unique perspective of chief human resource officers properly
represented in the policy debates in Congress, the media, and the public at large.
- A strong interest in going beyond simply reacting to change. The Association seeks
to lay out a vision for competitive workplace policies that promote job growth and
Addressing issues of common concern and bringing the collective weight of the membership
to bear on the pressing problems of the day have been hallmarks of the Association
since its formation in 1968.
Membership in the Association is a corporate membership, and the company is represented
in the Association by its most senior human resource executive.
For membership information please click here.